English Language Challenges


The experience of learning English at university has been fun and tiring because of the schedule of the subject, but beyond that this class has been very useful for daily life and above all for the future; this class handed me tools for understand some texts and articles related to my career and now I can help in a better way to my brother in his tests of English. Thank you, teacher!  Jaja

The use of blogs is funny but is very difficult for me because sometimes I don´t know how to write in correct English or I am uninspired. But I like the idea of write about random topics or interesting topics. My favorite blogs in this year are “Music” and “The best holidays/concert ever”.  Maybe this is because I love music?

The aspects of my English that I need to improve are the vocabulary, the use of English in oral presentation and the fluency at the time to present to the public some topic. (It is very difficult to me talk in front of people, but is more difficult in English because I don´t have an ample vocabulary and many times I go blank and I take many pauses).

I use frequently English in random situations, such as conversations with friends. As well, I watch movies and series in English to improve my English and know more about the English culture, new words, expressions, popular phrases, and other things. And sometimes I use English for essays of my career or when I have to investigate about some topic or when there are no articles available in Spanish and I must necessarily read articles in English. It is very difficult!

Comentarios

  1. I still need subtitles for not lose the flows in the videos and movies when are in english, but now i only need subtitles in english, so is a improvement

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think most have to improve our oral skills :-)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares