A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

A country I would like to go is Spain. It is a country located in Europe. With an area of 505,990 km, Spain is the largest country in Southern Europe, the second largest country in Western Europe and the European Union, and the fourth largest country in the European continent. Besides, Spain is a secular parliamentary democracy and a parliamentary monarchy.



In Spain, I would like to know the different stadiums of the most relevant football teams, for example, the stadium of Barcelona or Real Madrid. Besides I would like to know “Plaza de España” in Sevilla, “Catedral de Santiago de Compostela” in Galicia and the “Catedral de Burgos.”

I would like to live, work and study in Spain! I love the landscape of this country and the infrastructure. Living in Spain would be so wonderful, I would be so happy. Besides the feminism in this country is greater and greater and I like to know how the knowledge about this movement compared to Chile, so I would like study this theme with other people, make investigations and study some master’s degree of sociology or psychology in Spain. I love the idea of knowing other culture!


Comentarios

  1. I'd like to know Galicia too! good blog. Have a nice day!

    ResponderEliminar

  2. I hope you can visit Spain one day! It seems to be a nice country

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares