Post 7: SPORTS (leisure activities)

I have never had the opportunity to practice a sport, but someday in my life, I would like to practice boxing, swimming, hockey, yoga or soccer. But especially boxing, because I think it's a sport that helps you release stress, helps you learn self-defense and gets a lot of exercises. The reason why I don't practice any sport at the moment is because I don´t have time because of the university, besides I don't know how to organize my time yet, so, practicing a sport would cause me a crisis or some kind of collapse. But I am seriously thinking about doing some yoga course to be able to control the stress of the university.


And with regard to swimming, I would like to learn to swim well so I can swim in the lakes when I travel to the south of Chile with my family.

When I had classes of physical education at the school, I did not like this class because I have health problems and I was not good at sports compared to my classmates, and my physical education teachers were very demanding. I remember that once I fainted and after that, I did not do more physical education. So I do not have much experience with sports. But one of my best friends plays volleyball, and I know some of the rules of the game thanks to him, but beyond that, I do not know much.


Comentarios

  1. Boxing sound cool, good blog! have a nice day :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I am more sedentary that i believe, practice boxing is a sport that i am not consider, but is a cool form to destress

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh, the same thing happens with time, and with the university I can not practice a sport.
    What cool would be to learn boxing, above all with a self-care weapon!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares