The best Holidays/Concert ever

One year ago, I went to saw Harry Styles in the Movistar Arena. Harry Styles Harry Edward Styles is an English singer, songwriter, and actor. His musical career began in 2010 when he auditioned for the British singing competition The X Factor. He was eliminated early on but was brought back to form the famous boy band One Direction.


The atmosphere of the concert it was indescribable. At this moment I only felt a lot of happiness and excitement. I remember I cried a lot! I sang all the songs, I danced, and I screamed like a crazy. The people at the concert were very kind and they were very excited too. I enjoyed the concert because the music of Harry was very cool, and at this moment (and now) he was my favorite artist, his voice was very incredible and in the concert; the voice was much better! Besides at the concert, I met a girl called Paula and she became a really good friend until the present.



I remember the crazy dances of Harry in any song, his lovely smile, and his laugh. I was sat in the third row, so I was very closer to him. I still remember this day and the happiness that I felt. 


Comentarios

  1. I am not a person to concerts, but that was a beautiful experience that you described

    ResponderEliminar
  2. OMG! I love Harry! that fan action with the lights is one of the best I have ever seen! Good Blog <3

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Ooh that great, that rich that experience. How exciting¡¡¡¡

    ResponderEliminar
  4. How great to meet one of the idolatrous people and even more enjoying that moment!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares