PETS (your favourite animal)


I remember when I was seven years old, my mom bought me two chickens in the fair near to my house. At that moment I was very happy and excited. The names of my news pets were so ridiculous. One of my chickens was called “Repollo” and the other “Lechuga.” I don´t know why, but at that time I was very young.



With the passage of time, I make a very beautiful friendship with my chickens. I remember that we play all day in the courtyard of my house, I cleaned all the days their house and I take care of them with all my love. Repollo y Lecucha were very good friends.

I always remember when I was sad, they walked to me and give me affection. My pets were the best company that I never had.


When my pets died, I cried a lot, actually for days! I felt an emptiness in my heart, and until now that moment makes me sad, because they are my only true friends at that time, and I will always remember the happiness  that their friendship brought me.



Comentarios

  1. in Los Queñes "Lady" was go to behind chikens all the time until, the chikens go behind "Lady". XD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I really love the names you give them haha. Good blog!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. ooh I regret your loss, but those names were really cool :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares