MUSIC


My favorite singer is Elton John, he is an English singer, songwriter, pianist and composer.  Do you know he has collaborated on more than 30 albums?  He is fantastic!


When I was seven years old, I remember that the weekends at my house on the radio always my father listened to the music of the ’80s, and in that occasion, I met the music of Elton, in fact, I remember my favorite song in that time, was “Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy”.  I got very impressed by his voice and the beat of his music.


With the passage of time, Elton becomes my favorite artist because of the genres of his musical career: rock, pop rock, soft rock and rhythm and blues. Those are the best style of music in my opinion, and his music with these genres generates the perfect combination.


My favorite album is “sleeping with the past” because the songs of this album are fantastic. The meaning of the songs, the rhythm, and the peaceful atmosphere that it produce.
I am a real fan of Elton. In fact, all the days when I travel to the university, I put on Spotify some album of him and makes my travels less boring or tedious, and I learned by heart all the songs!



Comentarios

  1. He is so iconic! he has a song with fall out boy (one of my favorites bands) and I love it!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think that if he could be a singer, pianist and composer at the same time he must be as fantastic as you said he is

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think that his songs make you to enjoy anytime in anyplace

    ResponderEliminar
  4. listen music while travel is a relaxing experiences

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares